CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/25/2010

Randomness

We are living in randomness right now. Not quite sure where to go with our new curveball, we are taking each day one at a time! Yesterday, we made the trek out to the MN zoo with my mom. We were able to watch the trainers working with the dolphins and even took the monorail around the park. It was so nice to be together as a family, a friendly reminder from God about what truly matters!!


Learning all about the Zoo!
Touching the stingrays

Giving back to the zoo...their favorite part of the day!

Graham has had another rough week. He's been on a pretty strong dose of Zantac for a week now, but things seem to be going downhill again. The poor guy cries all day long and all he wants to do is nurse. I think we will give it a couple more days before going in to see his pediatrician again. For now, we call him our little colic baby...






The love and support from friends over these past few days has been amazing!! You find out who your true friends are when you go through tough seasons. I pray that my kids find friends as wonderful as the ones I have found. And I pray that I can learn to be as wonderful to my friends as they have been to me.


One of Kenzi's favorite friends at the CCC today!!
Tori was off in the corner licking something...