CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/01/2010

Friends

I love friends! Can you imagine a world with no friendships? Kenzi has been having her friends over for playdates and I just love watching them play together. Poor Tori just follows them around, bugging them as much as she possibly can! I love when I hear the 2 big girls run into a room, the light footsteps of Tori close behind, the slamming of a door, and then Tori in tears. It's hard being the little sister!

Kenzi and Aubree ridin horses

Tori tryin to be like the big girls...only naked, of course!

Tori loves to crawl into Graham's Pak N Play and lay down next to him! Looks like they will be good buddies.



One of my close friends has been dealing with some tough news these past few weeks. Her father received a devastating diagnosis that has been hard on everyone who loves him. I hate not knowing what to do for her or say that will make things better, I just lift their family up in my prayers and try to be a positive spirit in her life right now. If you'd like to read more about her amazing dad and his journey, check out his caring bridge site~      http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/paulsparkyperlberg