CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/22/2010

Life Changing Day

I can only describe today as life changing. We aren't sharing more than that at this moment, but once we have a handle on life again we will be sure to explain! That's the point of a blog right? To be honest and open about the things we are going through from day to day...I am more honest on my blog than I feel I can be with some people. It's just easier in some ways. You don't feel judged, I'm sure it still happens, but you don't feel it. And feeling judged just stinks!

I was comforted tonight be a good friend that reminded me we were baptised 12 years ago today!! I was a Junior in HS attending MCC (Minnetonka Community Church). I had just accepted God into my heart and was begining my walk as a Christian. It was a beautiful day. And that's how I know that 12 years later, God is STILL in control, and this can be a beautiful day too.

Thank you God, for always giving us the strength we need exactly when we need it! I hope we glorify your name as you shut one door and open another...