CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2/01/2010

Baby Update...

...i'm still pregnant. At my midwife appointment today, we discovered I am a 5+, "almost" a 6! She said we could strip my membranes since my body is clearly ready to have this baby. She was optimistic about me being back tonight to deliver this lil guy. But I'm at home, after a long day of walking and other natural labor inducing tricks. Tired, emotionally spent, crampy from the membrane sweep...will someone just tell me to stop trying already?! This has been such an emotional roller coaster for me, a HUGE reminder that only God is in control. Maybe Graham is meant to be the world's fastest runner and God is putting the finishing touches on his tiny hamstrings...my husband would like that! I'm going to give in for the night and work on some projects to help take my mind off this MAJOR LIFE CHANGING EVENT THAT COULD HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT. Ahhh...

(Good night Alyssa!)