CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1/30/2010

Sucks to be sick

Last Wednesday, Kenzi came down with some terrible flu bug. She was such a brave girl and handled it so well. We were up with her every hour that night, it was so exhausting! Toria decided she didn't want to miss out on the fun, so she started getting sick on Thursday. Kenny and I stayed up with her throughout the night, tired, but thankful that we still felt fine. Friday night, it hit me, and it hit me hard. The pains from my stomach were so bad every time I got sick I wasn't sure I would get through the night. Poor baby Graham would kick like crazy after I finally stopped puking, which of course made it so much worse. I was delirious from pain and exhaustion by 3am, but there wasn't a thing I could do about it. By 6am, things were starting to get better, but I hadn't felt Graham move in a few hours. I tried all my tricks that usually made him move, Kenny tried talking to him, and we even played him some of his favorite music. We were about to head to the hospital when he finally made his move at 7:30am. That was possibly the longest few hours of my life. I managed to pull myself together and make it to my dance competition, but came home to a puking husband. At least we all took turns, huh! Now I'm just trying to focus on catching up on 3 nights of no sleep and healing my aching stomach muscles. I really want to have Graham naturally and I know that's going to take a well rested body!!