CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1/30/2010

Mtka Dance Team 09-10

It has been such a crazy year coaching for the Minnetonka HS Dance Team! My friend Maggie asked me to come coach with her after she heard my previous team at Armstrong was no longer able to have their program. I have been coaching Varsity dance teams for the past 5 years, but I thought taking on a JV position would be a nice change. Let's just say this season was not at all what I had expected! I absolutely loved working with the JV girls and the Mtka parents are wonderful!!

I have decided to take a break from coaching for a few years so I can concentrate on my kids and be there for them whenever they need me. This was a very tough decision to make, I absolutely LOVE coaching dance!  So today was bittersweet for me, my last competition as a coach...for now! The girls did a FABULOUS job today at Sections. I was so proud to be a part of their journey. I'm going to miss these girls!!