CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/22/2011

Nesting

Is there anything better than that nesting that hits you when you're pregnant?? I honestly amaze myself with what I get done during one of my "episodes." I suppose today's episode was brought on with a little pressure...I have been tortured with those ridiculously painful and annoying contractions you get the few weeks before baby arrives so your body can "practice." Um...seriously...this is my body's 5th experience with a baby, does it really need to practice again???

Oh yeah, and we're moving in 3 weeks.

So life for the Nash family is absolutely crazy these days as we wait for the little blessing God decided we needed and get ready to move once again!

God is so, so good my friends. I just can't help but smile today :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9